Although it this was not the first year for Beerunch, this was my first time attending. Hosted by MateVeza Brewing at Public House this event was held from 11:30am – 2:30pm on the first Sunday of SF Beer Week. It was a great event with tasty brunch bites, fantastic craft beer, and hosted at a great venue.
- Daybreak by Hill Farmstead Brewery Tasting Notes June 17, 2013
- Daybreak by @HillFarmstead. #craftbeer #beertography... June 17, 2013
- Twilight of the Idols (2012) by Hill Farmstead Brewery Tasting Notes June 17, 2013
- Farmer’s Reserve No. 3 by Almanac Beer Co. Tasting Notes June 16, 2013
- Checked in at City Beer Store June 15, 2013
- Checked in at The Jug Shop June 15, 2013
- In With The New IPA by Magnolia Pub and Brewery Tasting Notes June 14, 2013
- Living Hand to Mouth drinking an “In With the New... June 14, 2013
- Sixty-One by Dogfish Head. A continuously hopped beer made with... June 14, 2013
- Wailua Wheat by Kona Brewing Company Tasting Notes June 13, 2013
All content and photos are Copyright © 2011 · David D. Jensen. All Rights Reserved.
You must obtain permission to use any photo, text, or content served on this site. If you would like to obtain permission, please contact me. I'm very responsive.
News about SF BreweriesWidget provided by Spoke
Tags3 star 3.5 star 4 star 4.5 star 21st Amendment AleSmith amber ale Beach Chalet beer in a can Belgian dark strong ale Belgium California Colorado Deschutes dessert Devils Canyon double IPA Events festivals Firestone-Walker food fruit beer GABF herb spice beer imperial stout IPA Japan Northern California Oregon Oskar Blues pale ale pilsener red ale San Francisco SF Beer Week SF Beer Week 2011 Southern California Speakeasy stout summer seasonal The Session Thirsty Bear winter seasonal winter warmer witbier