Bengali Tiger is a hoppy IPA from Sixpoint Brewery out of Brooklyn, New York. It’s a 6.4% ABV IPA with a solid 64 IBUs.
- Old Soul The Sauce by Ruhstaller #craftbeer #beertography Taken... March 6, 2014
- What board game goes best with Heady Topper? Munchkin of course!... March 2, 2014
- Checked in at Curry Up Now February 20, 2014
- Checked in at CatHead's BBQ February 14, 2014
- The Drakes barrel-aged beer menu at Churchill. #sfbeerweek... February 14, 2014
- Flight of barrel-aged @DrakesBrewery beers at @ChurchillSF.... February 14, 2014
- 2014 SF Beer Week Opening Gala February 14, 2014
- My @SneakysBBQ + @OskarBlues “beer dinner” at... February 13, 2014
- The @SneakysBBQ menu at @VinylSF. Everything made w/@OskarBlues... February 13, 2014
- Checked in at Vinyl Coffee & Wine Bar February 13, 2014
All content and photos are Copyright © 2011 · David D. Jensen. All Rights Reserved.
You must obtain permission to use any photo, text, or content served on this site. If you would like to obtain permission, please contact me. I'm very responsive.
Tags3 star 3.5 star 4 star 4.5 star 21st Amendment amber ale Beach Chalet beer in a can Belgian dark strong ale Belgium California Colorado Deschutes dessert Devils Canyon double IPA Events festivals Firestone-Walker food fruit beer GABF herb spice beer imperial stout IPA Japan Northern California Oregon Oskar Blues pale ale pilsener red ale San Francisco SF Beer Week SF Beer Week 2011 Southern California Speakeasy stout Tasting Notes The Session Thirsty Bear Untappd winter seasonal winter warmer witbier