Bengali Tiger is a hoppy IPA from Sixpoint Brewery out of Brooklyn, New York. It’s a 6.4% ABV IPA with a solid 64 IBUs.
- Checked in at Magnolia Gastropub & Brewery December 5, 2013
- Checked in at Pangaea Two Brews Cafe December 2, 2013
- Checked in at Pangaea Two Brews Cafe November 29, 2013
- A glass of Gordo pumpkin witbier at @MagnoliaPub. Taken on... November 23, 2013
- Checked in at Magnolia Gastropub & Brewery November 23, 2013
- Checked in at Hops & Hominy November 23, 2013
- Checked in at 4141 Bar November 19, 2013
- Westv… I mean St. Bernarsus Abt. 12 is incredible.... November 16, 2013
- Checked in at Hi-lo Club November 16, 2013
- Checked in at Au Cheval November 13, 2013
All content and photos are Copyright © 2011 · David D. Jensen. All Rights Reserved.
You must obtain permission to use any photo, text, or content served on this site. If you would like to obtain permission, please contact me. I'm very responsive.
News about SF BreweriesWidget provided by Spoke
Tags3 star 3.5 star 4 star 4.5 star 21st Amendment amber ale Beach Chalet beer in a can Belgian dark strong ale Belgium California Colorado Deschutes dessert Devils Canyon double IPA Events festivals Firestone-Walker food fruit beer GABF herb spice beer imperial stout IPA Japan Northern California Oregon Oskar Blues pale ale pilsener red ale San Francisco SF Beer Week SF Beer Week 2011 Southern California Speakeasy stout Tasting Notes The Session Thirsty Bear Untappd winter seasonal winter warmer witbier