Since I’m frequently gathering feedback from friends about the beer that I am reviewing on this website, I wanted to gather the feedback in a more organized manner. I also wanted an simple format to review beer myself without having to carry around a small notepad or notebook. I recalled that I have several blank 3″ x 5″ notecards laying around and figured that would be a manageable size for my purposes.
The result is the attached PDF file. I printed out a few of these, printing on both sides of the notecard, before sharing some Pyramid Snow Cap with some friends. The cards worked out great. I know exactly who wrote what and when and I can quickly include their feedback into my next post. Now I plan on using these whenever I think or know I will be reviewing beer.
- Get Adobe Reader to view and print the file
- Set your paper type to 3″ x 5″
- Use note cards that are blank on both sides
- Print in portrait mode and insert the note cards in a portrait orientation
- Do a test run of double sided printing on one card before doing several
- Print on side 1 first
- Reload the notecard and print on side 2 second
- For my inkjet printer I do this by placing the printed side up with the top of the card going into the printer first. This should very likely be the same for most inkjets.