It’s only a few days before the kick off of San Francisco Beer Week 2013 and it’s not to late and not to early to start thinking of what events you would like to attend.
This year, I’m planning on attending the following events. If you see me there, be sure to say hello.
- Friday, February 8: SF Beer Week Open Gala at the Concourse Exhibition Center
- Saturday, February 9: Speakeasy’s Tap Room Grand Opening Party at Speakeasy
- Saturday, February 9: (Tentative) Cask & Queso: Triple Fermented at Thirsty Bear
- Sunday, February 10: (Tentative) Strong Beer Brunch with Drake’s Brewery and Iron Springs Brewery at 21st Amendment
- Sunday, February 10: (Tentative) Ale Industries Meet the Brewers at Steep Brew
- Sunday, February 10: (Tentative) RateBeer’s Best of the Bay at Anchor and Hope
- Sunday, February 10: Beer Dinner with Magnolia at The Dark Horse Inn
- Monday, February 11: Pacific Brew Labs, “Meet the Brewers” Beer:30 & Beer Trivia at Rosamunde Mission St.
- Sunday, February 17: Celebrator Beer News 25th Anniversary Partyat the Oakland Convention Center Marriott
- If I get a press pass, I’ll also be “live blogging” this event. Otherwise, sorry, I’ll just be enjoying this for myself with a few sporadic tweets.
To further help you get ready for SF Beer Week, here is a list all of the events that I’ve covered in the past.
- SF Beer Week 2010 Opening Gala
- Second Annual Craft Beer in Can Tasting, SF Beer Week 2010
- Uncommon Brewers Bacon Brown Release Party, SF Beer Week 2010
- Jewbelation Craft Beer Bar Mitzvah at Amensia, SF Beer Week 2010
- Casks & Quesos at Thirsty Bear, SF Beer Week 2010
- Can-a-palooza at 21st Amendment, SF Beer Week 2010