Thursday, August 2, 2011 will mark the second International IPA Day. All over the world, beer drinkers are gathering on this date to drink and toast hoppy, delicious, and bitter IPA beers. Once again we will be celebrating in San Francisco at Rosamunde Sausage Grill, home of great sausages and one of the best selections of craft beer in San Francisco with 23 different taps and 39 unique bottles and cans. Of those taps and bottles, Rosamunde will have 8 taps and 2 bottles exclusively for IPA in celebration of IPA Day.
What better way to celebrate International IPA Day than to enjoy an IPA on the patio of Rosamunde in the sunniest part of San Francisco with friends while munching on a delicious handmade sausage. Don’t forget to share your experience on all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and RateBeer) by using hashtag #IPADay in all of your posts.
To incent you to get started early, Rosamunde happy hour is $1 off from 4pm to 7pm. So don’t miss out! And when you drop by don’t hesitate to say hello.
If you’re interesting in learning more about International IPA Day, read all of the details on the official IPA Day website.
Rosamunde Sausage Grill
August 2, 2012
4:00pm to closing
2832 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA
Hoppy hour: From 4pm to 7pm all IPAs on tap will be $1 off.
Nine IPAs will be available on tap (possibly more to be announced):
- Ballast Point, Scuplin IPA
- Dogfish Head, 90 minute, double IPA
- Deschutes, Chainbreaker, White IPA
- Russian River, Blind Pig IPA
- Ninkasi, Maiden in Shade, American IPA
- Ninkasi, Tricerhop, Double IPA
- Racer 5, IPA
- Houblon Chouffe, Belgian IPA
- Ale Industries, East Bay IPA
One IPAs will be available in bottles:
- Flying Dog, Ragin Bitch, Belgian IPA
- IPA Day San Francisco presented by Rosamunde & Beer 47
- Photos from International IPA Day at Rosamunde
- Stout Day Celebration in San Francisco
- Ballast Point Sculpin IPA Review
- Deschutes Hop Henge Experimental IPA Review