Trumer Brauerei, located in Berkeley, California and makers of Trumer Pils, will be hosting an Earth Day neighborhood clean-up followed by a celebration at the brewery on Saturday, April 23, 2011. The clean-up will occur from noon to 2pm and participants will receive a VIP tour and tasting at the brewery at the celebration following the cleanup. The celebration will happen between 2pm and 4pm.
More details on BusinessWire
- 2011 Craft Brewers Conference Welcome Reception at the Academy of Sciences
- Devil’s Canyon Lager Diabla
- Mammoth Paranoid Pale Ale Review
- Speakeasy The Don IIIPA Notes
- 21st Amendment Monk’s Blood Review