Trumer Brauerei, located in Berkeley, California and makers of Trumer Pils, will be hosting an Earth Day neighborhood clean-up followed by a celebration at the brewery on Saturday, April 23, 2011. The clean-up will occur from noon to 2pm and participants will receive a VIP tour and tasting at the brewery at the celebration following the cleanup. The celebration will happen between 2pm and 4pm.
More details on BusinessWire
- Cascaderade IPL by Sudwerk Brewing Co. Tasting Notes
- Anniversary Ale – Pale Ale (2013) by Mendocino Brewing Company Tasting Notes
- Saison de Lily by Magnolia Pub and Brewery Tasting Notes
- 2011 Craft Brewers Conference Welcome Reception at the Academy of Sciences
- Consecration (Batch 005) by Russian River Brewing Company Tasting Notes