- Beer 47 is drinking a Milk Stout by Widmer Brothers Brewing May 25, 2013
- Beer 47 is drinking a Mavericks Rye Pale Ale by Half Moon Bay Brewing Company May 25, 2013
- Beer 47 is drinking a Lemongrass Saison by Maui Brewing Co. May 25, 2013
- Beer 47 is drinking a Tripel Karmeliet by Brouwerij Bosteels May 23, 2013
- Cantillon Saint Lamvinus. #sourbeer #sourale #craftbeer... May 23, 2013
- Beer 47 is drinking a Saint Lamvinus by Brasserie Cantillon May 23, 2013
- Beer 47 is drinking an Anchor Summer Beer by Anchor Brewing Company May 22, 2013
- Beer 47 is drinking a Stigmata Red Rye by 101 North Brewing Company at Caskhouse May 20, 2013
- Beer 47 is drinking a Coedo Shikkoku by Kyodo Shoji Koedo Brewery at Saru Sushi Bar May 20, 2013
- Beer 47 is drinking a Point The Way IPA by Golden Road Brewing May 20, 2013
All content and photos are Copyright © 2011 · David D. Jensen. All Rights Reserved.
You must obtain permission to use any photo, text, or content served on this site. If you would like to obtain permission, please contact me. I'm very responsive.
News about SF BreweriesWidget provided by Spoke
Tags3 star 3.5 star 4 star 4.5 star 21st Amendment AleSmith amber ale Beach Chalet beer in a can Belgian dark strong ale Belgium California Colorado Deschutes dessert Devils Canyon double IPA Events festivals Firestone-Walker food fruit beer GABF herb spice beer imperial stout IPA Japan Northern California Oregon Oskar Blues pale ale pilsener red ale San Francisco SF Beer Week SF Beer Week 2011 Southern California Speakeasy stout summer seasonal The Session Thirsty Bear winter seasonal winter warmer witbier
Hopulent IPA from Epic Brewing Company of Salt Lake City, Utah is a double IPA with 8.9% ABV. This beer is part of Epic’s Elevated Series.
It’s only a few days before the kick off of San Francisco Beer Week 2013 and it’s not to late and not to early to start thinking of what events you would like to attend.
Bengali Tiger is a hoppy IPA from Sixpoint Brewery out of Brooklyn, New York. It’s a 6.4% ABV IPA with a solid 64 IBUs.
On September 15, 2012, the San Francisco Brewers Guild put on a spectacular beer festival with their annual Brews on the Bay. Each year, this festival features beer from each member of the guild aboard the SS Jeremiah O’Brien, a World War II Liberty Ship. This year the variety of beer and breweries was large, the weather was great, great food trucks were in attendance, and it was very well organized.